ArtsGreensboro Announces Project Support Grant Workshops And Application Deadline
Greensboro, N.C., March 5, 2015 — ArtsGreensboro announced today the opening of its 2015-2016 Project Support Grant program. This one-year, competitive grant program is for arts organizations or individual artists (working with a fiscal sponsor) with arts projects commencing on or after July 1, 2015.
Project Support Grants invest in high-quality art experiences that further one or more of ArtsGreensboro’s strategic priorities:
- Access: Increase community access to the arts, and ensure rich diversity, sustainability, and growth of arts resources;
- Economic vitality: Support economic vitality and position Greensboro as a cultural destination by recognizing innovation and excellence in creativity; and
- Arts education: Foster life-long learning in and through the arts.
Applicants must demonstrate how their projects will engage and impact the community. Grant applications may be downloaded at www.artsgreensboro.org/grant-programs/project, and are due to ArtsGreensboro no later than 5 pm on Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
Organizations and artists interested in applying should attend one of two Project Support Grant Workshops hosted by ArtsGreensboro on Tuesday, March 10, 2015:
- 10:30 – 11:30 am: Nussbaum Room, Central Library, 219 North Church Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm: Music Room, Caldcleugh Multicultural Center, 1700 Orchard Street, Greensboro, NC 27406
If applicants cannot attend one of these workshops, they must contact ArtsGreensboro Grants Manager Juliette Shelley Smith at 704-214-6052 or at Grants@artsgreensboro.org before submitting their application. For more information about the Project Support Grant program, please visit www.artsgreensboro.org.