General Description: ArtsGreensboro is seeking a seasoned part-time Administrative Assistant to support the Office of President/CEO. The successful candidate will manage critical administrative functions as the institution expands its capacity in order to host the National Folk Festival, build a new performance space, and enhance its core function as the largest source of arts support in our community.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, yet flexible, and can grow with the organization.
Hours will be 10 am to 2 pm, Monday through Friday.
1. Provide administrative support to the President/CEO in the areas of:
- Managing calendar
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Preparing meeting materials
- Handling correspondence
- Arranging travel
- Preparing expense reports
2. Oversee logistics for meetings, including catering, venue selection, and guest lists
3. Manage special projects as directed by the President/CEO
4. Support other ArtsGreensboro staff members as appropriate
- Personal qualities of integrity, honor, credibility, and dedication to ArtsGreensboro’s mission and to the local arts community
- Five or more years of administrative or office management experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Self-starter who can work independently, function well under pressure, and handle shifting priorities
- Team player who enjoys pitching in to get the work done
About ArtsGreensboro: In addition to financially supporting more than 50 arts organizations and projects each year, ArtsGreensboro is taking the lead on the National Folk Festival during its three-year residency in our city from 2015 through 2017. ArtsGreensboro connects the public to arts and entertainment, serving as a catalyst for the local arts scene through grants, marketing support, and other important initiatives and services.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Eleanor Schaffner-Mosh, Deputy Director – ArtsGreensboro, at ESMosh@artsgreensboro.org.
ArtsGreensboro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.